Automatic CENTRIFUGE TMG series
MAX 4,000 RPM
- Improved liquid/solid separation ratio
- Dehydrates sludge for less weight & volume when collecting
- Improved finer sludge removal ratio
Improves the contaminant removal ratio from the fluid in combination with the oil cleaner
- Dehydrates fine sludge collected from fluid for easy handling and disposal of sludge
- Easy separates fine particles such as aluminium/stainless steel powder, carbon, lenses, class powder, stone powder, mud, etc.
- No consumables such as filter paler and fewer expendable parts for lower repair costs
- Halves oil consumption, and stops oil deterioration
- Stops putrefaction of water-based fluid (lower coolant fluid costs)
- Automatic operation (unattended operation): Repeats filtering, dehydration, collection, and cleaning processes automatically
Specifications AUTOMATIC centrifuges
|Product Model||Flow rate(μmin)||RPM/Centrifugal force(rpm/G)||Outer dimensions (excluding mount)||Weight(dry)|
Manual CENTRIFUGE series
- Stabilizes final product quality
- Reduces machine repairs, and extends machine life
- No filter paper, and so no blockages
- Dehydrated sludge is easy to dispose of or recycle
- Easy installation
- No consumables
Specifications MANUAL centrifuges
|Max flow rate ℓ/min||Main
- Separates micron sized particles, such as aluminum/steel dust, carbon, lens and glass dust, stone dust and mud.
- Dehydrates and solidifies sludge.
- Improves machine reliability and product quality.
- Increases production speed and productivity.
- Extends useful life of coolants and oil; reduces coolant and oil consumption and prevents deterioration of the fluid. Additives will not be separated.
- Important reduction of maintenance costs.
- Coolants for metal, glass or ceramic machining or forming.
- Surface treatment baths and parts washers, like washing steel plates in metal stamping.
- Paint shop water.
- Metalworking, metals pretreatment, wire drawing
The flow rates mentioned are for water based fluids. In case of oil the max. flow rate will be 50% of the indicated flow.Above mentioned models are our standard models.Contact your local distributor for further information.
Cut operation costs by keeping lubricating oils and hydraulic fluids free of contaminants
Keep the liquid clean in the war of friction
70% of failures in hydraulic equipments is because of contamination