- Quicktoron is a device to remove air bubbles from liquids.
- It’s based on the cyclone principle, and very efficiently eliminates all the fine air bubbles trapped and mixed inside the fluid.
- Quicktoron also helps to retain the filtration performance of filter elements. Most air bubbles have a larger sizes than solid contaminants. When these air bubbles go through the filter elements, they create bigger channels, allowing contaminants to pass through without being captured, and dropping filtration performance of the oil filters.
- Quicktoron devices are very compact, easy to install, and offer a very economical solution to remove air bubbles quickly and efficiently.
- Typicaly Quicktoron is used in combination with our OSCA-series.
Consequences of air bubbles in oil:
- Increases friction and wear of moving parts.
- Accelerated oxidation of the fluid
- Improves machine reliability and component life.
- Improves power transmission and saves on energy
Click the links to See the following Attachment:
|TRQT-50||SCS13||9 ~ 50||Ø88×196||2.4||1.0|
|TRQT-100||ADC12||50 ~ 100||Ø170×270||2.7||1.0|
Contact a Triple-R representative for further information.
Cut operation costs by keeping lubricating oils and hydraulic fluids free of contaminants
Keep the liquid clean in the war of friction
70% of failures in hydraulic equipments is because of contamination